Friday, January 15, 2010
Live Broadcast/Red5 Streaming
Here is my red5 based broadcasting application.
If you want to test how it goes as admin use this to login:
Then you can just hit Go live and see how it goes.
- Multiple viewers: guests and logged in users that can be identified automatically as signed in
- Preview Pane: Before you go live, you can preview your webcam, adjust, volume gain, bandwidth and image quality depending on your connection speed
- Resizable panels: you can drag the upper panes to enlarge or reduce width, depending where you want to focus attention
- Hide Panels: You can use top tabs to remove any panels: video, chat, people, user slots
- Chat features: Clickable links, selectabel text, clickable user that locate it on people list, particular colors for each user, private talk with another user, filter out specific users from chat.
- Admin chat features: Set moderator, with Kick, Ban user options, add a user as cohost to main video window where everybody can see him.
- People list: colored background as text in chat, options to see picture, if it's live broadcasting, gender, if it's typing, if it's moderator. A simple viewer can drag another users in the people list to video slots below so they can can see his webcam and hear him. This way two people can create one to one video/audio link. User can also search others.
- Video slots: Anybody can put here another user to create video/audio link to him.
- Full screen
- Options to manage webcam, chat, ban people
- Playlist: User can create xml playlist of his videos and set in the channel as continuous play or scheduled (24/7).
- Recording: User can record his live show and preview and save.
Feel free to ask me for more details, this is modifiable to certain new features.